- Abstracts must be written in comprehensible English and must confirm to the guidelines, or they will not be accepted. It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract.
- Submission Deadline: 5 March 2022
- Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Number of oral presentations is limited. All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Board. All rejected oral presentations abstracts will be considered for e-poster. Information on acceptance or rejection of all abstracts will be sent till 15 March 2022.
- The presenting authors must register for participation at the Conference till 15 March 2022
- Challenges facing the health systems during the pandemic
- COVID-19 diagnosis, immunization, and prevention
- State-of the art approach to COVID-19 treatment with emphasis on multidisciplinary teamwork (clinical sessions)
Respected Oral Presenters should prepare and submit their abstracts as Word (.doc or .docx) documents following these instructions:
- Font: Trebuchet MS
- Font size: 11
- Abstract title: 200 characters in UPPER CASE
- Author and co-authors’ details (maximum of 6 authors):
- Full first and family name(s)
- Affiliation details: department, institution/hospital, city, country
- Abstract text should be limited to 250 words and structured as follows: Background, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- All abstracts must be submitted in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
- All abstracts of Oral Presenters will be published in the Abstract Book.
For any other informations, do not hesitate to contact us by emails: firstname.lastname@example.org
All apstracts will be published in Abstract book.
After submitting your abstract, you will receive a confirmation email. Please check your junk email folder if you don’t receive confirmation email.